At Higher Fire, we want everyone to feel safe & comfortable working in our newly redesigned studio with social-distancing, increased ventilation, and revised cleaning protocols.
These changes are in accordance with requirements set forth by Santa Clara County Health Department, as well as recommendations by the CDC.
Our COVID-19 readiness plans are on file with the county and posted publicly at the studio. We invite you to review this information, and contact us with any questions.
- Do not come into the studio if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, loss of smell, or difficulty breathing.
- If you feel that an individual in the studio is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the studio please speak with a staff member immediately and we will respond appropriately.
- Hand sanitizer is available around studio for personal use.
- Masks are recommended but not required at this time.
- Both clean-up sinks and restrooms have additional hand soap and new paper towel dispensers.
- Restroom exhaust fans are permanently on; lidded toilet seats have been installed to reduce risk of aerosols after flushing.
- Extra fresh air & ventilation is provided by opening our double-wide front sliding doors, which produces a draft through the building, front-to-back, during regular business hours (and evening classes).
- Overnight, two Bailey air filtration systems are run for 12 hours with HEPA filtering protection, 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns.